What is ESC?
Engineering Student Council is a close knit organization that engages the engineering student body with a variety of activities that seek to encourage both social and professional growth. ESC also sponsors multiple philanthropy events and holds a number of social activities.
How do I get involved?
University of Pittsburgh Engineering Student Council meets the first Wednesday of every month. General body members have multiple ways of getting involved with ESC. Members can attend many of the events hosted by ESC or join one the many committees and help organize them. The general body meeting allows for everyone to contribute as much as they want.
Why join Pitt ESC?
Here are some of the many perks or advantages that result from becoming part of PittESC.
- Gain a new network of future and existing professionals
- Connect more with the SSOE administration
- Take part in planning school-wide events
- Meet new friends across all disciplines and class years
- Get involved with a "resume-friendly" organization
Next General Body Meeting and Upcoming Events:
First GBM of the semester: January 17th @ 8 pm - Benedum G28